Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Santa pictures.

We went to this FUN FUN place this year.
It's free so bonus and we got to see Santa and some of his helpers.
The place is called String Town It's made up of I want to say five houses and they made train tracks all around the house.
We went into a house and there they had Santa with cute little elves.
After that we went back onto the train singing "Away in the manger"
the train went around the track but with pictures of Christ and his life teaching.
The true meaning of Christmas LOVE it.

I want to give a big Thank you to all the people that helped our family though the Holidays.
We truly felt loved and the spirit of the Holidays.
I have to give a big shout out to UCCU that took our kids wishes and made them come true.
I also want to thank you all for your loving prays in behave of our family.


Tanner knows who it works

McKenna was so close this year.
I think next year she will do it all by herself.

If you give Emma candy she is puddy in your hands.
I'm working on that.


As you can see Mason had no problem going to Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment