Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tag I'm It.

OK so my friend Rhe tagged me so here you go.

10 years ago I was.
-I was single 
-Working allot
-Going to school
-I think I lived in St George
-I'm sure that I was dating some one but I can't remember who?

5 thing on today's (tomorrow's ) "to do" list.
-Unpack some more boxes
-Clean the house
-go to the doctors
-get Tanner off to school on time 
-mow the lawn

5 snacks I enjoy.
-Kit Kat's
-chips and salsa
-Reece pieces
-Oreo's
-fruit

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire.
-pay off my house 
-finish the basement
-go shopping for the whole family
-Save and invest
-travel

5 places I would like to visit.
-Anywhere 
-anywhere
-anyplace
Anyplace
- and Anywhere.

5 jobs that I have had.
-picnic deli
-gift shop in Zion Indian village 
- ZCMI
-UCCU credit union 
-Granite credit union

I'm not going to tag anyone, but if any would like to do this let me know and I can tag you. 

1 comment:

  1. Rachel-I'm getting the impression that you desperately need a getaway??

    ReplyDelete