Wednesday, October 8, 2008

FHE.

My sister Becka and I wanted to see the leaves in American Fork Canyon. So on Monday we took the adventure for FHE. Mary and Alex came too. They made tinfoil dinner, but we were running late like always and picked up Wendy's. We all thought this would be a good time to take family pictures. My sister took our family picture and tried bribing my kids with money, It worked with Tanner but no go on McKenna. Good try Becka, I think I'll have to to hire a professional to take a family one. 











My kids have not stopped taking about it. Rob and I will try to make a trip up there again. I really love the fall. 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Love the pic of Rob :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those are some great family pictures. Maybe they didn't need any bribing?

    ReplyDelete