Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fun in the SUN.

The weather here has been up and down, but today it was great.
I decided to take the kids to Wheeler Farm.
Man did they have fun they went on the hay ride and rode pony's
they feed the ducks Mason wanted to take them home.
This time I bought the kids cowboy hats.
I LOVE taking pictures of them there.
The only thing wrong was my camera battery was going out. : (
I guess we'll have to go again soon : )

Not the best picture but you take what you can get right.

It was fun to see what the kids did with there hat.
Tanner always wanted to let Mason wear it.

McKenna just wanted to look the part.
She was so HAPPY to finally get a cowboy hat.

Emma turned it into a sun hat and posed for the camera.

Mason just wanted to play with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment