Saturday, August 14, 2010

Camping


Our family went camping for the first time by ourselves.
Everyone was so excited, kids were counting down the days.
Then wouldn't you know it Mom gets sick.
I was not going to let anything stop me so I still went.
Me being sick made me forget about Mason and trying to make him comfortable. I had to drive him home and then return back to the camp late.
So we still need to work on Mason liking camping OK just the sleeping part of it.
Any suggestions?
I think we tried everything, let him cry it out; did that for 4 hours.
Let him fall asleep in your arms and then put him in the tent; did that 5 times.
Try driving in the car and then put him in his bed; did that three times.
You see I love to camp, but from last night you really couldn't tell.
We have a ward camp out in a week and I think we might have to take two cars, and I really don't want to do that.
So PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment