Monday, August 23, 2010

Book club anyone.

I stole this idea from my friend. We started a book club for the kids Tanner age. We did the "Magic Tree House" the kids can choose any books out of the magic tree house they read the book, write a report about it.
We have a party every two weeks until school starts then we will try once a month.
Thanks for the idea Miriam

We had six kids plus Tanner.
Noticed Tanner is the only one that is making a mess.

We made book marks, and made Gold Medallion


3 comments:

  1. Cute idea! So, I think I'm a moron - I thought I had changed the link from my blog to your new one. Nope! No wonder I was having such a hard time trying to view your blog! Glad I figured it out...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A book club for kids is a great idea! I'll have to remember that for next summer.

    ReplyDelete