Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Run or not to run?

I have been fighting over this for a while I have been training to run for about a 9 weeks, but half of that time I have been working and sick.
I ran for 10 miles and felt great but the next day I couldn't walk on my left foot. So I stayed off of it for three days and went running for 5 miles. It went great I know I could do it but it may take some time but I would finishes.
But there is one more thing the money we have it but I just can't pay 55.00 for a marathon unless it is going for a good cause.
I have been having a real hard time with that but I really want to run.
I came across my friends site Allred Times, she has been a long time friend. She has been fighting Cancer and has won it in spite of her odds. She will be running for Relay for Life and The march of dimes is going on right now. You can donate here Brandi my other friend is a team captain.
So I guess what I'm saying is that I will not be running this race and putting that money in other place that I feel good about. I hope to run a Half Marathon soon maybe I'll just run one myself that day.

1 comment:

  1. HAWLEY ENGLAND LONDON MISSION LOGApril 23, 2010 at 10:29 PM

    Hope your foot is better and that you don't have any more trouble with it when you go running. Glad you have this exercise/outlet.
    XXOO Portia

    ReplyDelete