Friday, April 16, 2010

I won!!!

I just won a great prize from Natalie's Sentiments a Womily Necklace. If you don't know what they are you have to check them out. Here is the site http://www.womily.com/ or you can just click here.
I still can't believe it What a great Mother's day / Anniversary gift. Can't wait to see it.
Oh by the way I chose the necklace.
But the cuff links would of been great too.
I have already called them to see if they can do Conner's thumb print our little angel.
This came at the right time Now Rob doesn't have to get me a gift he can just wrap this up, and call it good.
Now I just need to get him something any ideas, but you have to remember we still have no job YET.



1 comment:

  1. That is really pretty. I enter giveaways and have won two. I really hope I win the double stroller. Anyway pretty necklave, you'll look good in it.

    ReplyDelete