Thursday, July 23, 2009

My kids!

Here are some funny things my kids are saying.
Emma: I asked Emma if she was was going to be a big sister soon she told me " No I'm just going to be the big baby!, and Mason can be the little one!"
Great I'm going to have fun with this one.
McKenna: Mom I can't do it My baby needs a rest. She always tells me this with her hands on her belly. I wonder were she learned that from. ;)
Tanner: He has been writing notes and putting them on doors they say" no girls allowed"
then he gets mad because the girls try to make the same notes that says " no boys allowed"
So I joined in on the fun and said no whiny, "cheeky or screaming kids allowed"
They all did not like that.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, good luck w/ Emma when the baby comes! Emmy was really sad for a week, now she does great most of the time. Sometimes she acts up when I'm nursing - there's nothing I can do about it when I'm stuck on the couch feeding the baby!

    ReplyDelete