Monday, February 2, 2009

Photos

OK I did it I have some pictures of my kids. I think I haven't pick up my camera for about 3 weeks now.
I heard my kids laughing and playing upstairs and though to myself i need to get this on film.         When I went upstairs i only found 2 other them playing. After taking the pictures I asked if they knew where McKenna Tanner said "she is getting dressed just like you asked us too" Then Emma quickly chimed in and said" REMEMBER ."  she is getting to be so cheeky !!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        



Emma and Tanner can play along together so well lately.

I did find McKenna making toast and eating it in her favorite spot.


Latter that day I bought a tutu for McKenna but Emma wanted to try it on. I hope you all enjoyed I know I did.

2 comments: