Friday, September 12, 2008

Paint a picture.

For craft time I was a little lazy. I got out my paint brushes, turned on some music, and painted. 
Tanner and McKenna have been getting very upset when there drawings don't look like mine. I have been asking around on how I can help them. My sister in law gave me a idea. She told me to buy some different types of brushes.
This was the first time that my kids did not throw there pictures, brushes, crayons or anything else. Thank you Evelyn your the best.


I just gave the kids a bath and she so did not want to put on her t-shirt or any thing else.

But I'm glad she didn't want to put on her clothing.

Tanner had to try all the paint brushes out.

McKenna loved the stamp brush.

Here are some of the brushes.
I went to JoAnn's and bought them for 4.00 they were on sale!
If you have a child under 3 you might want to substitute pudding for the paint. Vanilla and some food coloring works great I did that with Tanner and McKenna they loved it.

2 comments:

  1. looks like alot of fun! you guys do the funnest things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool! I would love to see your paintings...

    ReplyDelete