Monday, September 19, 2011

Dirty Dash 10K round two!!



On your mark get set go...
I love this run why you ask.
You don't have to worry about what you look like.
there is a quote that I read in
"Run Like A Mother"
"I keep running until I no longer feel beautiful doing it."
I try to run like that, but the more you run the more you feel better right?!?!
Will not in this run you get muddy the first step you take to the last step you take.


Where in the world do you get to do this.
I flow down this slide. I was trying to slow myself down by putting my feet on the slide but as you can see that didn't work.



Our team name this year was
"Don't be last"
and we didn't we ran I mean did the course in 1.30 mins not to bad.
Loved the lady and the race see you next year can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment