Wednesday, August 5, 2009

He is here!!




I think it it time for me to post this :
Sunday August 2, 2009 at 4:22 am Mason Robert Hawley came to our family.
He weight 8 pounds 4 onces and is 19 inches long.
I have wanted to post some pictures but a day after he came homel Mason came down with a very, very bad case of Jaundice. So he needs to be under the lights ALL the time.
Good news is he has been there for 3 days and it has gone down. Maybe he might get to get off of them on Monday.
Then after that I'll be getting some pictures of him.


Mason's first bath. I really don't think he like it all that much.

The only men that have my heart.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you finally posted pics! I've been waiting to see this new little boy! Welcome, Mason! He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guessed that he had arrived and have been so excited to see pictures. What a cute boy! Congratulations!!! I love the picture where he looks all cute and fuzzy, like a new baby bird. I hope he gets over the guandace soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so beautiful Rachel! Congratulations! I look forward to meeting him at the shower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on new baby Mason! I just found out by coming across your blog. Your pics of your kids are really cute. You and Rhe passed me up long ago with 4, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it's been a long time since I've been able to check out blogs and I have been thinking a lot about you lately and knew you must have had your baby. Congratulations!!! He is so cute. You can definitely tell he belongs with your family, what a sweetie. And I love the picture of Tanner hugging his sisters. So cute!

    ReplyDelete