Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Good news.

I have two pieces of good news. Emma is being potty trained and she is doing great, NOW!! She did great the first to days but, then she was holding it until she had a accident. Now she is doing great.
And today Mason gets to get off the lights. On Monday he Jaundice went up, so we didn't get to take him off the lights. Today he just made it I still have to put him in the sun but tonight he gets to sleep in his PJ's and in a blanket good times.
I hope things are going as good for all my readers!!

3 comments:

  1. That's great news! By the way, Rachel, can you email me with your address so I can get your prize sent to you? I've sent you a few emails but I don't know if you're getting them. sharla@themomnerd.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAWLEY ENGLAND LONDON MISSION LOGAugust 15, 2009 at 11:15 AM

    He's SO cute, feet, hair and ALL! Your photos are wonderful! We feel as if we were [almost] there! Hope Emma continues to want to be potty-trained -- good for her, and a special hug congrats from Nana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those lights are no fun. I am glad that the little guy is almost finished with them. Kaylah had to do that and I hated it! Congrats on the new guy. He looks so sweet!

    ReplyDelete