Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tag.

1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? For Christmas...wrapping paper, but bags for any other occasion.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial-bought.

3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving normally.

4. When do you take the tree down? The day after Christmas or pretty soon after. It starts to bug me.

5. Do you like Egg Nog? No!!!!!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? O man ummm I don't know.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My husband I can never surprise him.

8. Easiest person to buy for? My kids.
s
9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes I think I have more then one.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Some perfume I got from a guy. My friend thought it was a gag gift they told him " that was the best gag gift ever" I had to tell her that it isn't a gag gift he really thinks it smells good.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Christmas story.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? about 6 months before I love the bargains.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? turkey and all the fixing.

16. Lights on the tree? Yes the more the better!

17. Favorite Christmas song? The songs that my kids make up and then sing to me.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay Home.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? No

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? All in the morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Everyone forgets about Thanksgiving and goes to Christmas

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? RED.

24. Favorite Christmas dinner? Turkey.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I have already got it my house.



I know this is late but it is better late them never. Mary is the one that tagged me.

1 comment:

  1. That's a fun one!

    Thanks again for mentioning the food storage items. I went and bought what you listed today for the first 2 weeks. I don't actually have that plan on my email like I thought, so I hope you will post it every week!

    ReplyDelete