Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas!!!

I really love this time of the year. Christmas always brings my kids together. I love how they play together, speak, and acted. This year Tanner told us the story about Baby Jesus , I really think  he got it this year. McKenna and Emma learned about the gift of giving. They are getting better an better. 


Every year we try to do a new tradition. This year we asked if Santa would help and he said yes. We asked Santa to please write down some things we did go on last year. We also made him some cookies and left a glass of milk. 


I hope every one had a Merry Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea. I will have to remember that for next year. My kids will be a little older and might actually understand. Merry Christmas. Oh yeah, Rheanna is stuck in SLC because of the weather. They are staying at my brothers house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Looks like a wonderful time.

    Am I still doing pictures for your family this week? I haven't heard from you about a time or a place. Let me know...we're leaving Saturday the 3rd.

    ReplyDelete