Sunday, December 14, 2008

My 100 th post!!!!

I wanted to make this big and GRAND!!! I wanted to make this post something to remember, But I got nothin. You guys are going to have to settle for this. On  Saturday we got to eat breakfast with Santa Here are some pictures. 
Then on Monday we made Ginger bread houses with our kids. 

 
 Emma had no problem going up to Santa for the candy, But anything beyond that she was not quite sure of !!

If it is pink McKenna will find it. We went to the store to buy a house and came out with a castle.
Mckenna waiting for Santa!!


McKenna seeing Santa will she will have nothing to do with him. 


Tanner and dad making the there house. I think they make a great team. 



I think this is the first year Tanner wanted to seat on Santa's lap. When he was waiting in line he was telling me what he was going to ask Santa for Christmas. The list went on forever, But when it was time he froze. I had to sign to him the things he told me.

Emma did not want to make a house with us, but she did want to eat the candy. She is our sweet tooth in our family.
I hope you guy enjoyed and yes this may be boring to some,  but not to me and my family thank you for spending the time t look and have a Very Merry Christmas!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, 100! That came fast. Thanks for invting us to see Santa, it was fun. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Picture! It is so funny how scary Santa is to most kids. The second attempt a few days later went a lot better for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all!! Your kids are SO grown up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 100th post! Cute Santa pics.

    ReplyDelete