Sunday, June 15, 2008

I LoVe this man! Happy Father's Day.



I love as a pair we look so dang good together.



I love that you have given me wonderful children even thou sometimes they may not act that way. Thank you for always having a smile on your face when thing don't go our way.



I love that the kids always look up to you. I love looking at there eyes when you come home from work.



I love that you always try to keep up with the children and always make me smile.
Honey you never cease to amaze me, thank you for being a great husband and a wonderful father to our children. I hope you have a wonderful father's day. Love you tons from me and the kids

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how sweet! You guys look so happy together! Totally cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet tribute to your husband. Thanks for your concern, Rachel. It's been a rough road.

    ReplyDelete