"I love this picture nothing fancy but this is the first picture we have as a family.
this was taken at our Grammy funeral by Lara at Overstuffed ."
"And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man."
- Tanner did great he has pasted off his 3rd grade sight words in record time so proud of him. He also is learning his Timetables and NOT putting up a fuss.
- McKenna is reading great so smoothly and her sight words are coming along too.
- Emma pasted off her sight words and reading some books she is really looking at the words and sounding them out.
- Mason his speech is coming along great the kids play games with him to make his speak more.
- Rob and I have been cutting down on TV and learning more in helping our family. I love making goals and having them work.
This month we will be doing Physical we have our goals all ready and can't wait to see what happens.