Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy Halloween



I know that I say this a lot but again "Better late then never"
This year Miss McKenna was a Witch as well as Miss Emma.
Mason was suppose to be Buzz light year but he wouldn't stop screaming.
I ran downstairs and found this lion outfit and it worked.
Tanner was Avatar the air bender not the blue guy.
This was to only costume I made I have to say it turned out pretty good.



This was the first year Mason really got to go out.
I tough him to say grrrr awl please.
He was so proud of his pumpkin.
At lest once a day I would find him talking to it.


Tanner this year really and I mean REALLY wanted me to make his costume this year.
I tried to talk him out of it but, once I got into it I really had some fun.
I went to DI and bought a large button down shirt cut off the buttons
Then bought some bais tape sew that on with a different color of thread.
Made some simple pants gave him some of my socks and shirt to do under it.
for the final touch saved his head in a arrow.

I think it turned out perry well he loved it,
and
everyone know who he was.
( thank goodness for me)

No comments:

Post a Comment