Monday, November 14, 2011

Corn Belly

This year I was the only parent that went to Corn Belly
We spent 3 hours, Found a lost kid. then lost two of our own, did some face painting, and had a blast.
I want to thank all the people that gave us there half off coupons



This is the only picture I got with face painting.
Oh well!!!!!





All right I have to explain the next pictures.
When we were standing in line for face painting.
I found the girls playing on these two vehicle which I'm pretty sure is not for playing on.


I sat them down on the bottom of this wood, not reading what it said.
I was talking to Tanner and he started to laugh,
his words where
"Mom that's a great place to put them, GOOD JOB"
Maybe we should bring this home.

So true this was the right place to put them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment