Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Daddy daughter date.



We are trying something new here.
Each month we are doing a date with the kids.
We pair them up like girls with girls, boys with boys, oldest with oldest and youngest with the youngest.
I think you get it, anyways we had our first date and man they were so excited.
We set the date and what we were going to do.
Boys were going swimming, the girls were going to have a tea party with dad.

Do to the fact that Dad had the camera you will have to take my word that it went GREAT.
We swam at the pool for 2 hours grabbed some food on the way home and watched one of our movies.

When I came home the girls could not stop talking about their date with dad.
They told me what they talked about like BOYS and who they should kiss and not.
Nice Rob NICE!!!
They talked about there nails but the thing they talked about the most was the
CROWN!!!!
I saw this at the mall and thought they would love to have them.
It's the little things right Miss McKenna would not take it off she sleep in it.
Went to church with it and if she could of gone to school with it she would of.
I had to draw the line some where right.


No comments:

Post a Comment