Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Getting back into things.

If you don't know I tore my meniscus while sitting on a park bench.
Nothing cool just sitting on a park bench.
They do think that running and running unto my couch might have something to do with it,
but
the tear did happen at the park while I was sitting on the park bench.
Anyways My leg was locked up for about 3 days. I was on creches for about a week after that.
If I could turn back time I would of and not sat down.
I had surgery on it i June the doctors were hoping I could walk on it in a week,
sadly I can't
A month latter
I can finally ride my bike. I went on a 2 mile run today felt alright.
But I have a feeling I might feel it tonight.
My summer plans of hiking and biking are on hold for right now.

I would like to thank all the people that helped me and y family.
I really thought it would be a quick and easy surgery. Man was a wrong.
Anyways thank you for all your help, prays and talking care of my kids.
Oh and a big thanks to Who every weed my garden, that was a nice surprise.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you even had surgery!!! I'm sorry your recovery has been so hard :(

    ReplyDelete