Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentines gifts.


I always forget about Valentines but not this year (I hope).
OK Rob if you are reading this STOP right now.
1-4-3



I will getting a gift for all kids teachers.
You can find it here
something small but fun for the kids and the teachers.
I also get to teach Pre School that week and have the best gift for there mothers.
but the hardest thing for me to do is the one for my husband.
I always try and do something but it never works out.
So here is it I'm doing a Valentines basket.
I'm making him some black silk PJ, painting out numbers 1-4-3 means I Love you,
slippers, a good old coupon book.
A good movie, chocolate hearts,
And some other stuff to fill the basket with.
I really think I got this one I can't wait for pictures.
What are you doing for your husband I would love to get some ideas for next year.




1 comment:

  1. I think I'm doing a basket for Jake, too, to fill up w/ all his favorites :)

    ReplyDelete