Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memories....

I've seen this on a couple people's blogs and couldn't resist putting it on my own :)


Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

Can't wait to see what memories you have of me!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Rachel! Remember laughing so much about our room mate that was afraid that she would fall into the washer if we left the lid open? Remeber we told her ex where she lived so she would move out! Funny! Yeah, She was crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to feed ducks and you had five kids to wrangle. Emma loved the ducks but your other kids were super freaked out.
    Also, we found out that President Hinkley had died while we were talking to each other on the phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when we met . . . Tanner was still a baby to me and you were pregnant w/ Mckenna! I thought, "wow, she was meant to be a mom, wasn't she!". And I was right - soon after Mckenna you were pregnant w/ Emma. This is the longest period of time for you not being pregnant since I've known you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when your Mom use to curl our hair just to watch conference from home and one time I passed out in the midst of our primping session and woke up half way underneath your Mom's bed.

    Oh and the Miss Hurricane beauty pageant-You were like Jon Benet. (didn't you have a parasol?)

    ReplyDelete