Sunday, May 20, 2012

Homemade Ipad cover.

Look at what my husband made, isn't he the best.
I bought my husband an Ipad for Christmas found it on KSL for a great price. The man that sold it to me gave me some codes that would get us a DODO case for 50% off, but I could only use it once. 
Rob LOVES his case and I decide I wanted one too, but I wasn't going to pay full price for it. 
So I did some looking around and found this site 

I went to Hobby Lobby found the thickest board for 4.00
Glue 3.50 
Elastic 1.50
Went to Jo-Ann's found the fabric 5.00 
total cost 14.00 
Rob made the spine smaller because its for the ipad 2 
We also had so much fabric left over we just put it inside. 
I LOVE IT!!





It stays in it so nicely and now I don't have to worry about it while it's in my purse. 


1 comment: