Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pre School.

I love doing pre-school the letter that was given to me was B for bugs and Butterfly.
The first day we went on a safari hunt for bugs and read "Bug Safari"
I bought them Nets for the dollar store. then we made caterpillars out of beads and pipe cleaner .
I turned them into a butterfly for the snacks that I  found on Pinterest. We also read Miss Spider tea party and of course  made a spider .


The next day we read and " The busy little spider" and "The Hungry little Caterpillar" for snacks we made fruit salad to go along with the Hungry little caterpillar, but the best thing that was done was the Wings I made for the girls.




As you can see they LOVED them. They were so easy to make and so cute. I'll miss this Girl most of them will be going on to Kindergarden in September. 

No comments:

Post a Comment